Ipad 2

Ipad 2 There are 24 products.

Spare parts for iPad 2 ---- The 'stro'ngi pad 2 is the direct successor to the tablet i pad 1, many improvements have been made on this new tablet to make it more efficient and to increase the quality of the product, among the changes made we find a chip A5 that equips the i pad 2 against the a4 chip installed on the i pad 1, this processor is faster and more powerful and this allows better performance and more speed of execution in applications. ****

In this care listed the various spare parts of the i pad 2 there are for example LC screensD i pad 2, home i pad 2 buttons, tablecloths i pad 2, i pad 2 shells and other spare parts of the tablet i pad 2, these parts will be needed for anyone wishing to change or several parts of his i pad that will for some reason fail.

It's a good move.>Failures on this type of tablet can happen at any time if you don't pay enough attention and if you don't take all these precautions, the most frequent breakdowns usually attack the an LCD i pad 2 or the touch window i pad 2 or a few times both at the same time, and their direct cause are violent shocks or falls as a result of which the screen can break and will need to be replaced. Other outages affect the el circuitselectronic devices and small parts that are more vulnerable, such astrongtablecloths i pad 2The camera i pad 2 speaker i pad 2 or internal parts such as the , which can be damaged by contact with a liquid.>

People who want to buy spare parts will find everything they need atongpiece-mobile, in addition and if they wish, thanks to the proposed repair tutorials, they will be able to learn how to carry out the repairs themselves.

per page
Showing 1 - 18 of 24 items
Showing 1 - 18 of 24 items

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 30/03 and the 02/04/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close