PMFR5416

New

Connector taken helmet Version 3 G Apple Ipad 3

More details

This product is no longer in stock

3,25 € tax incl.

Videos

Data sheet

For what type of breakdown? Typical Headset Connector Problems: No sound in my headset or earphones when I plug them in.

More info

Connector taken helmet Version 3 G in spare parts to repair my Apple Ipad 3

The colors of the pieces can be systematically interversibles. Do not drop your device because of a small fault that most could set very quickly. Follow "best practices" of experts of Piece-Mobile, which have prepared tutorials to guide you through the task in order to succeed the connector repair taken helmet Version 3 G compatible Apple iPad 3 at home. In order not to miss the pose of the proposed product (connector taken helmet Version 3 G compatible Apple iPad 3 for Ipad 3) on your own, our engineer invite you to help you with our tutorial on the specificity of this piece. Guaranteed 100% compatible with the Apple Ipad 3, he is the top to be able to change the connector headphone jack Version 3 G compatible Apple iPad original 3. The product offered here has, in exceptional cases, a 2-year warranty. All of our products, which are the: connector taken helmet Version 3 G compatible Apple iPad 3 are technically checked during the preparation.

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 26/04 and the 29/04/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close