PMFR5293

New

Apple Iphone 4 complete screw set

More details

This product is no longer in stock

3,54 € tax incl.

Videos

Data sheet

For what type of breakdown? I lost one or more screws. I have one or more screws that are damaged and that I can not screw again.

More info

Complete screw set in spare parts to repair my Apple Iphone 4

You will find the majority of the time of informative movies, immediately under photos. Do not hinder you to ask us a tool that we may have missed to catalogue for the Apple Iphone 4 G. At room - mobile.com, you can find the best quality on the market today. This troubleshooting technique will be much cheaper to call in a professional to repair, with more pride to find your phone in good condition. Do not leave your precious Apple simply because of a little problem that you can solve with our guides and videos. To complete the installation of our room (compatible complete screw Set Apple iPhone 4 to Iphone 4 G) for yourself, our team recommend that you view our guide that revolves around the replacement of this product offering. Do not post the payment without well put some tools in order not to miss during the repair. Completely compatible with the Iphone 4 G, this product is really the top to renovate your Apple iPhone compatible complete screw Set 4 original. Renovating your Apple Iphone 4 G with the help of Piece-mobile: videos, internet, facebook... Don't wait any longer to buy: Apple iPhone compatible complete screw Set 4 at a reduced price, and with a wide range of guarantees, designed by Apple, in order to refurbish your Iphone 4 G. This product has very similar characteristics as that present at time of purchase on your smartphone. Different shades of colors of the products are always interchangeable.

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 25/04 and the 28/04/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close