PMFR1514

New

Button volume in spare parts to repair my Apple Iphone 5 black

More details

This product is no longer in stock

3,40 € tax incl.

Videos

Data sheet

For what type of breakdown? I lost my volume knob or sound setting. In case my color is not available I can order another color.

More info

Change the volume buttons of an iPhone 5 black

If the Volume button on your iPhone 5 no longer works ,piece-mobile.comOffers you this spare part for Replace the defective volume buttons on your iPhone 5 . The following repair guide will explain how Repair the volume buttons on your iPhone 5 yourself . All the hardware you will need to open your device is available in our Special tool set for iPhone 5, 5C and 5S .

• 1 Flat Screwdriver
  • 1 Philips screwdriver
  • 1 Pentalobe screwdriver
  • 2 plastic opening levers
  • 2 opening picks
  • 1 extraction suction cup

Remove the display unit

• For security measures, turn off your iPhone 5 before replacing the volume buttons.
  • Remove the 2 screws around the Dock connector of your iPhone 5Using a pentalobe screwdriver.
  • Place your suction cup over the home button and pull strongNt upwards in order to slightly lift the Screen of your iPhone 5 . Now, slide your plastic spatula between the chassis and the screen and gently lever to separate them.
  • Unscrew the 3 Phillips screws that hold the metal cover of the display connectors.
  • Disconnect the Frontal camera tablet and brightness sensor of your iPhone 5 .
  • Disconnect the LCD panel from the motherboard. Use your plastic spatula to disconnect the tablet from the touch screen.
  • You can now drop the Screen block Your iPhone 5.

Remove the battery

• Remove the 2 Phillips screws that secure the metal cover protecting the battery connector.
  • Disconnect the connector from the Battery of your iPhone 5Using your plastic spatula.
  • Pull the plastic tab to pull out theBattery of your iPhone 5Of its location.

Replace the volume buttons on your iPhone 5

• Remove the 2 Phillips screws that holdThe metal support of the Volume buttons on your iPhone 5.
  • Use your plastic spatula to extract the volume buttons like. Use your precision pliers to remove Volume buttons on your iPhone 5.
  • That's the job! Volume buttons are now removed. You can replace them with a piece of the same quality available at very affordable prices on our online shop.
  • For theReassembling your iPhone5, You just have to look at our tutorial upside down.

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 20/04 and the 23/04/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close