PMFR1515

New

Button volume Apple Iphone 5 white

More details

This product is no longer in stock

4,20 € tax incl.

Videos

Data sheet

For what type of breakdown? I lost my volume knob or sound setting. In case my color is not available I can order another color.

More info

Button volume in spare parts to repair my Apple Iphone 5 white

All the choice of the goods we sell are in stock in France, and if not, the function of adding to the basket will be inaccessible. Do not hesitate to ask us for an accessory that we would have failed to inventory for the Apple Iphone 5. You can consult our blog, explaining all steps step by step and not forgetting the accessories. Have a look at the tooltips of our experts who have written a quick tutorial to guide you through the work, and allow you to make the replacement of Apple iPhone 5 compatible Button Volume Compatible without additional help. To be sure that we can reach the end of the repair of our part (Button volume compatible Apple iPhone 5 white for Iphone 5) by your own means, our editors encourage you to see our guide relating to the specificity of this product offer. Do not finalize your order before adding a few screwdrivers in order not to miss during the repair. The product offered here is eligible for the program, which is either fully or fully refunded for 30 full days. Your order will start on the day you finalize it if you ever ordered your cart when it is not yet 15H.

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 25/04 and the 28/04/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close