PMFR1519

New

Power Button Apple Iphone 5 white

More details

This product is no longer in stock

4,20 € tax incl.

Videos

Data sheet

For what type of breakdown? I lost my little plastic ignition button. I can also order other colors if necessary.

More info

Power button in spare parts to repair my Apple Iphone 5 white

The product offered here has, as usual, a warranty extended to 2 years. Your shipment will be posted on the day of payment if you ever pay if it is not 3pm. The entirety of the goods offered on our site are physically located in our premises, and if not, it would be impossible to order. The colors of the parts are easily interchangeable. With our e-shop, take advantage of the best offer on the market. Do not set aside this smartphone, and all this because of a small problem that most can adjust in 10 minutes. Do not hesitate to consult the tips of the blog, which explains all the steps for a rapid intervention without the help of a pro. Have a look at the Piece-Mobile experts who have provided you with comprehensive guides to guide you through the task and allow you to make the change to the Apple iPhone 5 White Compatible Power Button without further assistance. Do not finalize your order before equipping yourself with tools to better understand this operation. Guaranteed 100% functional with all Apple Iphone 5, this product is literally perfect for repairing all Apple Power button Compatible Apple iPhone 5 defective. And finally, enjoy your Iphone 5 with our help: videos, emails, video calls ... We offer: Power button compatible Apple iPhone 5 white at a reduced price, and with a serious service and listening Apple branded in The purpose of repairing the Iphone 5.

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 25/04 and the 28/04/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close