Array
Cable coaxial antenna for Nokia Lumia 535 View larger

Cable coaxial antenna for Nokia Lumia 535

PMFR8112

New

Cable coaxial antenna for Nokia Lumia 535.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

8,80 € tax incl.

Videos

Data sheet

For what type of breakdown? Problem of coaxial cable: The coaxial cable is damaged or broken or degraded and I no longer have 3G networks when I start my device.

More info

Cable coaxial antenna in spare parts to repair my Nokia Lumia 535

Fully functional with all the Lumia 535, the proposed product is literally the best of the best to renovate your Cable coaxial antenna for Nokia Lumia 535 defective. Enjoy again your Lumia 535 in collaboration with the help of Piece-mobile: videos, sms, selfies... This new product has similar specificities that was pre-existing when it was purchased inside your model. All our products of type: Cable coaxial antenna for Nokia Lumia 535 are always tested twice during the preparation. All offered products are physically located in our warehouses, and if not, the order will be blocked. If you ever encounter some trouble during the intervention, do not hesitate to write to our technicians for assistance. This intervention will be three times less expensive than if you wanted to use the services of a point of repair, and more with pride to see a functional phone. Don't separate you from your precious Nokia Lumia 535 because of a small fault that anybody can change fast enough. Take a look on the tooltips of our editors which have simmered quick tutorials in order to help in the task, and this in order to give you the opportunity to make the change in Cable coaxial antenna for Nokia Lumia 535 yourself. Do not complete your order before completely equip you in tools for fewer problems in the repair of your Nokia.

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 18/04 and the 21/04/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close