Headphone jack Nokia Lumia 625 View larger

Plug Headphone Jack audio Nokia Lumia 625

PMFR6313

New

Plug Headphone Jack audio Nokia Lumia 625.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

3,25 € tax incl.

Videos

Data sheet

For what type of breakdown? Typical Headset Connector Problems: No sound in my headset or earphones when I plug them in.

More info

Plug headphone audio Jack in spare parts to repair my Nokia Lumia 625

You should really check if possible our repair guides, which explain each of the steps in less than 10 minutes. To not fail in the repair of this product (Headphone Jack audio Nokia Lumia 625 to Lumia 625) at home, we recommend to read our guide on the specificity of this piece. Enjoy your Lumia 625 with our help: photos, calls, video games... Why not try: Headphone Jack audio Nokia Lumia cheap 625, with in a serious and attentive, scheduled service for Nokia, in order to repair your Lumia 625. This product is eligible for the program completely satisfied or repaid 4 full weeks. All of our stocks of reference: Headphone Jack audio Nokia Lumia 625 are each time has checked visually before preparation. Your order will be shipped the day even if ever you complete completely before 3 pm. All of our products are physically in France, and if that is not the case, you could not put them in your basket. You will regularly find videos to help you, under the text boxes in the images produced. In the content of this page is a link that points to the Nokia Lumia 625 disassembly guide. Don't wait to ask about an accessory that we may have missed to catalogue for the Nokia Lumia 625. With our store, you can find the maximum quality of the market. You don't separate your precious Nokia Lumia 625 because of a concern that you can avoid with our videos. Do not throw your precious smartphone because of a glitch that you can fix quickly.

Blog

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 25/04 and the 28/04/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close