Array
Power and volume button for Nokia Lumia 635 View larger

Button power and volume for Nokia Lumia 635

PMFR6960

New

Button power and volume for Nokia Lumia 635.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

10,12 € tax incl.

Videos

Data sheet

For what type of breakdown? I lost my volume knob or sound setting. In case my color is not available I can order another color.

More info

Button power and volume in spare parts to repair my Nokia Lumia 635. Do not put your precious Lumia 635 to the drawer, all because of a little problem the first time can change quickly. It is very advisable tips from the blog, explaining all the steps and this in less than 10 minutes. Give life to your Nokia Lumia 635 with assistance from our shop: web, internet, voice communications... Buy from us: button power and volume for Nokia Lumia 635 at a reduced price, and a serious and attentive, scheduled service for Nokia, to refurbish your 635 Lumia. This accessory to prices sold off contains very similar specificities than pre-existing originally inside your model. The product offered here is eligible for the program completely satisfied or reimbursed 30 j. The order will be mailed the day where you completed it on condition that you pay entirely if it is not 15: 00 gone. Absolutely all of the products offered on the site are located in stock in our warehouses, and if not, it would be impossible to control. On this product page is a link to a troubleshooting tutorial dedicated to the Nokia Lumia 635. Feel free to request a room that we could not inventoried for the Nokia Lumia 635. If you are facing trouble at the time of repair, feel free to contact our team for more information. Do not lose this expensive Lumia 635 because of a little problem while you can correct with our videos. This repair will be two to three times less wasteful than if you were to go through a service shop, and with in more joy to find a phone almost nine.

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 25/04 and the 28/04/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close