Array
Headphone Jack for Nokia Lumia 635 View larger

Jack audio headphone for Nokia Lumia 635

PMFR7644

New

Jack audio headphone for Nokia Lumia 635.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

6,55 € tax incl.

Videos

Data sheet

For what type of breakdown? Typical Headset Connector Problems: No sound in my headset or earphones when I plug them in.

More info

Audio jack headphone in spare parts to repair my Nokia Lumia 635

Feel free to ask about a product we would not inventoried Nokia Lumia 635 category. Most often, a product out back in stock with a time between 10 to 15 days, and conversely an indication will be present in this text. To be sure to be able to lead the troubleshooting of this piece (audio jack headphone for Nokia Lumia 635 to Lumia 635) on your own, our team advise you to help you with our guide that is provided for the replacement of this product offering. Remember to put some screwdriver to avoid you need when repairing. 100% functional with your Nokia Lumia 635, the proposed product is certainly perfect in order to repair your audio jack plug headphone for Nokia Lumia 635 defective. Back out again with your Nokia Lumia 635 with the help of Piece-mobile: web browsing, e-mail, video calls... This product has, of course, complete a two year warranty. Different colors of pieces are easily interversibles.

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 25/04 and the 28/04/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close