PMFR5437

New

Nokia Lumia 800 proximity sensor.p >

More details

In stock

13,43 € tax incl.

Videos

Data sheet

For what type of breakdown? Proximity sensor problems: My phone does not switch off when I put it on my cheek. My device goes into standby when I use it.

More info

Proximity sensor in spare parts to repair my Nokia Lumia 800

Feel free to request an update of a piece that we may have missed to catalog in the category of the Nokia Lumia 800. Most often, a stock out will see his close replenishment with a delay of 10 to 15 days, and otherwise an indication will be present in this text. Do not leave this Lumia 800 faithful to a small difficulty so that you can fix it easily. To better finalize the troubleshooting of the proposed product (proximity sensor for Nokia Lumia 800 to Lumia 800) by your own means, our editors recommend that you view our guide that is written for the specificity of the product on offer here. We offer: proximity sensor for Nokia Lumia 800 at a reduced price, and with a top quality, developed by Nokia, to refurbish your 800 Lumia. All of our stocks of reference: for Nokia Lumia 800 proximity sensor are tested carefully during the preparation.

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 25/04 and the 28/04/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close