Cable coaxial antenna to Wiko Cink can 2

PMFR5605

New

Cable coaxial antenna Wiko Cink can 2

More details

This product is no longer in stock

3,62 € tax incl.

Data sheet

For what type of breakdown? Problem of coaxial cable: The coaxial cable is damaged or broken or degraded and I no longer have 3G networks when I start my device.

More info

Cable coaxial antenna in spare parts to repair my Wiko Cink can 2

In order to reach the end of the rehabilitation of this piece (Cable coaxial antenna to Wiko Cink can 2 for Cink can 2) by yourself, our engineer recommend to help you in our tutorial devoted to the replacement of this product offering. Do not post the payment without properly choose your tools for less problems during this operation. Absolutely all of our products are physically in our premises, and on the contrary, ordering will become impossible. Shades of colors of accessories and parts are required to be reversible. Don't wait to ask a tool that we forgot to inventoried for your Wiko Cink can 2. Feel free to watch our tutorials explaining all the steps to follow in less than 10 minutes. Follow our editors which have written you a tutorial to you easier, and allow you to achieve the replacement of Cable coaxial antenna to Wiko Cink can 2 without additional help.

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 25/04 and the 28/04/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close