PMFR1447

New

Apple iphone 5 5G

More details

In stock

11,23 € tax incl.

Videos

Data sheet

For what type of breakdown? I lost my SIM drawer. I can inter change the SIM drawer color if I wish.

More info

Changing the SIM card reader from an iPhone 5

Do you have a problem with your SIM card reader? Your SIM card is no longer recognized by your iPhone 5? You want You replace the SIM card reader of your iPhone 5? This tutorial will explain how Change yourself the SIM card reader of your iPhone 5 .

Turn off the iPhone 5

• Before replacing SIM card reader for your iPhone 5, Make sure your device is turned off. Press the power button (on / off) then drag the slider with your finger to turn off your iPhone. The mobile-pieceRemind you that disassembling your device without turning it off may cause malfunction.

Remove the SIM card reader from your iPhone 5

• Insert a SIM card extraction tool or a simple paper clip into the small hole on the right side of your iPhone 5.
  • Press your eject tool to extract the SIM Card Reader iPhone 4 And drop it off.

Replace the SIM card reader of your iPhone 5

• The SIM card reader orSIM rack for your iPhone 5Is now tabled. You can replace it with a brand new one available on our online shop.
  • ForRemount your iPhone 5, You just have to follow our tutorial in the opposite direction.

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 25/04 and the 28/04/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close