Replacing any component onyour Nokia Lumia 625 requires the complete dismantling of the smartphone.span
We'll provide you with very well-explained repair guides to explain howrongrepair your Nokia Lumia 625/st safelyrong. This will allow you to reproduce all operations in a simple way.span
Specific tools will be needed to repair yourrongNokia Lumia 625. For this, our shop piece-mobile provides you with special tool setsngNokia Lumia 625.
Council : Attention, un composant pas bien remis en place peut entrainer un dysfonctionnement de votre Smartphone. Le démontage annulera également la garantie de votre Nokia Lumia 625.
Drop the Lumia 625's internal chassish3
- For disassemble your Nokia Lumia 625
- Use a plastic spatula to remove the rear shell of your Nokia Lumia 625. - Use your screwdriver torx t5 to remove all the screws thatkeep the internal chassis in place .
- Slide your plastic spatula between the internal chassis and the LCD block and gently lever them apart.pan
- You can now enter the Drop the lumia 625 motherboardh3
- Disconnect the battery connector with your plastic spatula and then lever to extract the stron(go)your Lumia 625 battery its location.
- Disconnect the tablecloth from the LCD screen.year
- Disconnect the tablecloth from the touch window. - Take off and then disconnect the tablecloth from the side buttons.pan
- Unplug the coaxial cable from the GSM antenna with your precision clamp.
- Also unplug the coaxial cable that manages the bottom management card.year
- Unscrew the 2 fastening screws that hold the
- Use your plastic spatula to lift the motherboard. Use leverage to completely drop it off.pan
H3Drop the bottom management card of the Lumia 625 - Remove the black ribbon at the frame with your plastic spatula.>
- Gently leverage to lift the bottom management card and drop it.span
- The bottom management card of your Nokia Lumia 625 is ready to be dropped off.No.
Drop the Lumia 625's touch screen - Insert your plastic spatula between the touch glass block and the LCD screen and gently leverage them to unsettle them.>
- Slide your plastic spatula across the entire screen as shown in the video. Be careful not to damage the touch sheet when depositing the glass.
"That's it! Thetrongtouch screen of your Nokia Lumia 625 is finally disassembled.span
Drop the Lumia 625 LCD screen>
- Using a plastic spatula, gently leverage the LCD screen to vote Nokia Lumia 625 in order to disassemble it. Br />- Remove ittrongLCD screen of your Lumia 625 - You can now drop off theongLCD screen of your Nokia Lumia 625 Nokia Lumia 625 reassembly
- Replace the LCD screen on the 'st'rongyour Lumia 625's main chassis 're de before putting it back together.
- Also clean up the before placing it on the LCD screen.pan
- Combine the touch screen with the LCD screen as shown in the video.>
- Glue the black ribbon back to the main chassis of your smartphone. - Roll up the motherboard and the bottom management card of your Nokia Lumia 625. To do this, you need to reconnect the LCD slick, the touch window tablecloth, the side button tablecloth, the bottom management card tableof of the Lumia 625 and the 2 coaxial cables.>
- Reconnect the battery connector and then put the battery back in place your Lumia 625 battery.
- Review the 8 screws t5 torx that maintain the internal chassis of your Nokia Lumia 625
- Once the internal chassis of your Lumia 625 has been revamped, you can replace thetrongrear shell of your Nokia Lumia 625
'span style'"collargold:#000000;" That's it! YourtrongNokia Lumia 625 smartphone went up.