Spare parts to repair my Wiko Darkmoon. />----
The Wiko Darkmoon is an entry-level mobile that offers a dual location for SIM cards. This smartphone is compatible with 3G 21 Mbps networks and works under the Android 4.2.2 operating system (Jelly Bean). It is powered by a 1.3GHz Cortex-A7 quad core processor with 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage capacity. This model features a 4.7-inch IPS display with 1280x720 pixel HD resolution and a Corning Gorilla Glass. Wiko's Darkmoon features an 8-megapixel camera with BSI technology and LED flash capable of shooting in 720p as well as a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
span style-"color:#000000;">People who want to repair their smartphones due to shocks that have damaged one or more parts will find on>www.piece-mobile.com all the spare parts you are looking for. All the tools needed for repair (stro packngtorx screwdriver, UV glue for window repair, adhesive...) are also available. In thiscategory are categorized all spare parts for Wiko Darkmoon such as 'stro'ngtouch screen and LCD assembled black for Wiko Darkmoonstrong, touch screen and LCD assembled white for Wiko Darkmoonstrong, batteries for Wiko Darkmoon, rear chassis for Wiko Darkmoonstrong, main cameras for Wiko Darkmoon functional opportunity mother cards for Wiko Darkmoon Wiko's slicks Darkmoon, touch windows for Wiko Darkmoon, conversation loudspeakers for Wiko Darkmoon... Well-explained repair guides will show you how to achieve 'stron'(go)repair your Wiko Darkmoon yourselfstrong and safe.span
****(p)>Disassembly and reassembly of a Wiko Darkmoon2nd
You are the proud owner of a Wiko Darkmoon and the desire to disassemble it and discover the components that make it up takes you? It's true that reassembling a smartphone is proving to be a very risky adventure, but the technicians of mobile have tore the Wiko Darkmoon to pieces to accompany you on this operation.span
The dismantling a Wiko Darkmoontrong requires some special tools. All these tools are availables in our Wiko Tool Set.span
Wiko Darkmoon dismantling
Drop the rear shell of the Wiko Darkmoonh3
- We advise you to turn off your smartphone before dismantling.No.
- Remove the Wiko Darkmoon's upper cache
- Reuse the spatula to remove the
- Use a cruciform screwdriver to unscrew the 3 screws that hold therongback shell of your Wiko Darkmoon
- Eclipse the rear shell with your plastic spatula. To do this, you must slide the spatula into the interstice on the right side of the Wiko Darkmoon.No.
- You can now remove the back shell from your smartphone.span
Deposit of the Wiko Darkmoon's motherboardh3
- Remove the black adhesive that covers the connector of the interconnection cable.pan
- Devaresez the 5 screws that hold the cache of your motherboard Wiko Darkmoon using a cruciform screwdriver.No.
- Now place the motherboard cover using your precision pliers.pan
Using your plastic spatula, disconnect the battery connector from the motherboard.year
- Leverage the your Wiko Darkmoon's battery to take it apart. Use your precision clamp to extract it from its housing.year
- Unplug the
- Disconnect the tablecloth that connects the bottom management map to thetrongmotherboard of your Wiko Darkmoon
- Reuse your plastic spatula to disconnect the camera connector from your smartphone.pan
- Remove the Wiko Darkmoon's main camera - Dturn the slick off the water tablerongWiko Darkmoon LCD screen
- Also disconnect the slick from thetrongyour touch screen Wiko Darkmoon.
- Always with the help of your plastic spatula, disconnect the tablecloth from theong camera face time.
- Remove the module from the your Wiko Darkmoon's face-time camera
- Use a cruciform screwdriver to unscrew the screw
- Gently lift the
Drop the bottom management card of the Wiko Darkmoon - Disconnect the FPC connector connecting the bottom management card of your Wiko Darkmoon to the motherboard.pan
- Gently leverage with your plastic spatula to drop the strongWiko Darkmoon vibrator. 'div style'padding-itft:30px;">- Reuse your plastic spatula to disassemble the bottom management card.span
- Use your precision clamp to drop the microphone's small rubber.span
- Now gently remove the card from the GSM antenna with your plastic spatula.>
- Take off the 2 small gold adhesives that hold the lighting card of the screen buttons.>
- The bottom management card of your Wiko Darkmoon is finally ready to be dropped off.No.
Order before 14 h
for delivery between 01/04 and the 04/04/23 Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo