Spare parts for iPhone 4Span ---- ThetrongApple iPhone 4s released just after the iPhone 4, the differences between the two smartphones are not very important apart from some improvements in features, among the most important of these we can talk about the speed of the processor, since for the iPhone 4s the processor is more powerful since the 4s is equipped with the A5 chip while the iPhone 4 is equipped with the A4 chip, the Camera itself has also been improved for the iPhone 4s which is now 8 megapixels for only 5 megapixels in the iPhone 4.
style""color:#000000;">This category includes the different spare parts for the iPhone 4s, for example, you'll find>iPhone 4s touch windows, iPhone 4s LCD screens iPhone 4s home buttons, iPhone 4s speakers, iPhone 4s batteries and a multitude of other various spare parts that are made available to anyone with oneiPhone 4s broke down and wants to repair it.pan
Outages are numerous and especially very frequent since many people do not pay enough attention to their laptops and often make them fall to the ground especially with large smartphones that are difficult to hold in the handgiven their heights and weights, and these falls mainly affect the iPhone 4s touch screen external iPhone 4s case since they're the ones who take the shock first but sometimes also thetrongiPhone 4s LCD screen module vibrator iPhone 4sTheiPhone 4s camera module, iPhone 4s processors and other pieces also in the example of the 'stron'(go) iPhone 4s SIM card reader.
Piece-mobile, makes available to anyone who wishes the possibility to order any spare parts for iPhone 4s and to carry out repairs at home without the intervention of a repair expert, if of course this is the will of the person, this is facilitated by the various tutorials and repair guides for iPhone 4s offered. "Br"/(p)
Disassemble and reassemble an iPhone 4S Repairing your own iPhonestrongseems difficult. If you need replace a part on your iPhone 4S mount and reassemble an iPhone 4S safely. (This tutorial is valid for thetrongdismantling the iPhone 4trong). All the tools you'll need for dismantling are available in our special iPhone 4/4S aperture tool set.>
- 1 flat screwdriver
- 1 Philips screwdriver
- 1 Pentalobe iPhone 4/4S screwdriver
- 2 plastic opening levers
- 2 opening picks
- 1 extraction suction cup
Take off your iPhone 4S
Place the rear window of your iPhone 4Sh3
- Using a pentalobe screwdriver, remove the 2 screws around the 'stro'ngdock connector to your iPhone 4S.
- Slide the rear window up as shown in the video to debug it.year
- Once you're undeposed, drop therongrear window of your iPhone 4S
Drop ithas battery of your iPhone 4S
- Remove the 2 cruciform screws used to hold the metal plate protecting the battery connector.pan
- Gently lever with a plastic spatula to disconnect the 'strong'>battery connector on your iPhone 4S.
- Reuse your plastic spatula to lever on the battery to remove it from the chassis.pan
- The battery of your iPhone 4S is detached from the chassis.pan
Drop the dock connector on your iPhone 4S - Remove the 2 screws that hold the metal plate from the . Now use precision tongs to place this protective pad.year
- Use your plastic spatula to disconnect the dock connector from the motherboard.span
- Disconnect the coaxial cable from the GSM antenna with your precision clamp. - Rstretch the cruciform screw that holds the Speaker block of your iPhone 4S.