Micro Samsung Player star 2 S5620

PMFR1531

New

Micro Samsung Player star 2 S5620

More details

This product is no longer in stock

5,18 € tax incl.

Data sheet

For what type of breakdown? Typical micro conversation problem: My correspondent does not hear what I say when I call. However, it will hear a beep when I enter the number key or the star key.

More info

Changing the keyboard and microphone of a Samsung Player Star 2

This spare part allows the replacement of the Keyboard and microphone of your Samsung Player Star 2 (S5620). With this tablecloth you will be able to talk again with your interlocutors as before. To replace it, our technicians offer you this tutorial in order to accompany you during this intervention. All the hardware you need to dismantle your device is available in our Set of tools for Samsung .

Remove the battery

• It is strongly recommended that you turn off your device before replacing itAce of the tablet keyboard and microphone of your Samsung Player Star 2 (S5620).
  • Remove the SIM card and the micro SD card from their slots.
  • Remove theRear cover of your Samsung Player Star 2As shown on the video.
  • Using your plastic spatula, drop the batYour Samsung Player Star 2 (S5620).

Remove the internal chassis

•          DUnscrew all the Phillips screws that hold the internal chassis of your Samsung Player Star 2 to the rest of the unit.
  • Insert your plastic spatula between the internal chassis and the display unit of the Samsung Player Star 2 and then gently lever to separate from each other.
  • You can now drop the chSamsung Player Star 2 internal case.

Remove the motherboard

•          Remove the Ringtone from your Samsung Player Star 2.
  • Using your plastic spatula, gently pry the vibratorSamsung Player Star 2In order to deposit it.
  • Reuse your plastic spatula to slightly lift the motherboard.
  • Carefully lift the motherboard of your Samsung Player Star 2 (90 ° from the display unit) to disconnect the laptop just below it.
  • TheMotherboard of your Samsung Player Star 2Is finally ready to be filed.

Replace the keyboard and microphone

•          Always use your plastic spatula, disconnect the tablet from the touch screen and the LCD panel.
  • Now, gently pry out the plastic cover on the motherboard and access the screen.
  • Unscrew the 2 Phillips screws used to hold the naPpe keyboard and microphone of your Samsung Player Star 2. Once removed, you can replace it with another one of the same quality if necessary.
  • For theReassembly of your Samsung Player Star 2, You just need to repeat the steps in the tutorial in reverse order.

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 27/04 and the 30/04/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close