PMFR1428

New

Samsung Wave 725 S7250 Sim

More details

This product is no longer in stock

3,25 € tax incl.

Videos

Data sheet

For what type of breakdown? SIM Card Problems: I can not put a SIM card or I have folded the small legs inside and my card reader no longer recognizes SIM cards.

More info

Sim reader in spare parts to repair my Samsung Wave 725 S7250

Wave 725 in collaboration with piece-mobile: web, gps, surf ... Our merchandise is offered with, exceptionally, a warranty extended to 2 years. 100% of all our products of type: Samsung Wave 725 S7250 Sim are systematically tested one by one before departure. The different colors of the accessories and parts can always be reversible. You will often see movies to help you, below the pictures. Do not hesitate to ask us about a consumable that would not be inventoried for your Samsung Wave 725. Most of the time, a product that you can not order will come back in stock with a delay of about 10 to 15 days, And if not, a mention will be made in this text. This troubleshooting technique will be four times less ruinous than if you were to go to a specialized repair shop, plus the joy of seeing your phone as beautiful as a truck. A 100% compatible with the Samsung Wave 725, it is really at the top of the top to renovate all the Samsung Wave 725 S7250 broken.

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 03/05 and the 06/05/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close