Flexible LCD VERSION 2012 ME370 for Nexus Nexus 7 View larger

Flexible LCD VERSION ME370 for Nexus Nexus 7 2012

PMFR7079

New

Flexible LCD VERSION 2012 ME370 for Nexus Nexus 7.

More details

In stock

13,43 € tax incl.

Videos

Data sheet

For what type of breakdown? Typical LCD problems: Display fault, black screen, image with defects.

More info

Flexible LCD VERSION 2012 ME370 in spare parts to repair my Nexus Nexus 7. You will find most of the time of detailed videos, directly below the images produced. Most of the time, a product that is sold back in stock within 10 to 15 days, and in the contrary case a mention will be present in this text. With room - Mobile.com, enjoy the best offer available currently on the market. If you ever see some trouble during the intervention, feel free to contact our customer service to ask for advice. Do not lose your trusty Nexus due to a little trouble while you can adjust with our videos. You can take a look at the videos, which explains the important steps for a rapid response with our tools. To better achieve the installation of this product (Flexible of the LCD VERSION 2012 ME370 for Nexus Nexus 7 Nexus 7) by yourself, our engineer will encourage you to help you with our guide that is provided for the replacement of the product on offer here. Guaranteed functional with all the Nexus 7 Nexus, it is really the top in order to repair your Flexible LCD 2012 ME370 for Nexus Nexus 7 defective VERSION. Again enjoy your Nexus 7 with the help of Piece-mobile: navigation, gps, facebook... We offer: Flexible LCD VERSION 2012 ME370 for Nexus Nexus 7 at low prices, and a larger range of guarantees, designed by Nexus, in order to repair the Nexus 7. The product offered here has the same characteristics as that was prepared originally inside your mobile. This product is part of the satisfied or refunded 30 days program. The different colors of the pieces can still be interversibles.

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 03/05 and the 06/05/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close