Flexible nappe of the button power on off VERSION 2013 ME571 for Nexus Nexus 7 View larger

Flexible sheet of the power button one off VERSION 2013 ME571 for Nexus Nexus 7

PMFR7083

New

Flexible sheet of the power button one off VERSION 2013 ME571 for Nexus Nexus 7.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

7,95 € tax incl.

Videos

Data sheet

For what type of breakdown? Electronic problem of the power button: Pressing the start button has no effect, my phone charges well and displays a symbol correctly when charging.

More info

Flexible sheet of the power button one off VERSION 2013 ME571 in spare parts to repair my Nexus Nexus 7. At room - mobile.com, take advantage of the wider offer on the market today. This intervention will be four times cheaper than if you wanted to use the services of a professional, and more with the pleasure of seeing your phone as new. Do not abandon your trusty device simply because of a slight problem that you could fix with our guides and videos. To better overcome our product troubleshooting (Flexible tablecloth of the power button one off VERSION 2013 ME571 for Nexus Nexus 7 Nexus 7) by your own means, we encourage you to view our guide to the specificity of this piece. Enjoy your Nexus Nexus 7 with our help: applications, sms, surfing... Our stock has, of course, an extension of 2 years free warranty. All our reference components: Flexible tablecloth of the power button one off VERSION 2013 ME571 for Nexus Nexus 7 are always checked twice before departure. Different colors of products are always reversible. You can find the most informative movies, under the frames of the pictures.

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 03/05 and the 06/05/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close