Set of screws Apple Iphone 5 white View larger

Compatible full screw set Apple iPhone 5 white

PMFR5295

New

Black Apple Iphone 5 complete screw set.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

3,54 € tax incl.

Videos

Data sheet

For what type of breakdown? I lost one or more screws. I have one or more screws that are damaged and that I can not screw again.

More info

Complete screw set in spare parts to repair my Apple Iphone 5 black, if you have lost screws!

All products we sell are physically with us, otherwise, the order will be impossible. The different colors of the accessories and parts can be systematically exchanged. You will see videos that will guide you, below the images produced on a regular basis. Feel free to request a tool that we have forgotten to reference for the Apple Iphone 5. Do not drop this smartphone faithful, all because of a little problem the first time will be able to settle with our tools. Why not try: compatible complete screw Set Apple iPhone 5 white at a reduced price, and with maximum quality, made for Apple, to refurbish the Iphone 5. This product has the same specifications as that was present in the purchase in your mobile. 100% of all our products of type: compatible complete screw Set Apple iPhone 5 white are systematically checked visually during the preparation.

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 10/05 and the 13/05/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close