PMFR1550

New

SIM card reader Samsung Player 5 S5560.

More details

In stock

13,43 € tax incl.

Videos

Data sheet

For what type of breakdown? SIM Card Problems: I can not put a SIM card or I have folded the small legs inside and my card reader no longer recognizes SIM cards.

More info

SIM card reader in spare parts to repair my Samsung Player 5 S5560.

Do not validate the payment without completely adding a few supplies for less problems during this operation. Guaranteed compatible with all Samsung Player 5 S5560, this product is really optimum to be able to repair your SIM Card Reader for Samsung S5560 Dual Functional. Let us be tempted by: SIM card reader for Samsung Player 5 S5560 cheap, and in addition the best quality, designed by Samsung, to solve the problems of your Player 5. Our stock has, exceptionally, a free warranty extension of 2 years. The shipment will start on the day of your order provided you pay in full before 3:00 pm. You will often find interesting films under the frames of the product images. In the contents of our product sheets you will find a meta-link that will take you to a disassembly guide dedicated to the Samsung Player 5. To be sure to successfully refurbish our product (SIM card reader for Samsung Player 5 S5560 for Player 5) Home, our teams recommend you to help our guide who is dedicated to the replacement of this product.

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 03/05 and the 06/05/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close