PMFR5512

New

Tablecloth flexible reader SIM Apple Ipad Ipad 5 air

More details

This product is no longer in stock

3,76 € tax incl.

Videos

Data sheet

For what type of breakdown? SIM Card Problems: I can not put a SIM card or I have folded the small legs inside and my card reader no longer recognizes SIM cards.

More info

Tablecloth flexible SIM reader in spare parts to repair my Apple Ipad Ipad 5 air

Our stock has, in exceptional cases, an extension of 2 years free warranty. All of our products of type: tablecloth flexible SIM reader compatible Apple Ipad Ipad 5 air are checked rigorously before departure. Different colors of products may be reversible. You will find most informative movies time, immediately under photos. The inside of this page you will find a link to a tutorial of disassembly for the Apple Ipad look. Do not wait to claim a tooling we would not inventoried in the category of the Apple Ipad air. Most of the time, a piece indicated out will see its replenishment within a time between 1 and 2 weeks, otherwise a sentence will be present in this text. If you see some trouble during repair, do not hesitate to write to our customer service to fetch data. Look at the tips of our technicians who have prepared a quick guide to steer for the work, and give you the opportunity to change tablecloth flexible SIM reader compatible Apple Ipad Ipad 5 air without additional help. In order to better finalize the rehabilitation of this piece (tablecloth flexible SIM reader compatible Apple Ipad Ipad 5 for Ipad air air) by yourself, we encourage you to help you with our guide who turns around the turn of the product on offer here. Guaranteed 100% functional with all the Apple Ipad ipad air 5, it is certainly great to fix all the flexible water SIM reader compatible Apple Ipad Ipad 5 dysfunctional air. Again enjoy your Apple Ipad air with the help of Piece-mobile: applications, internet, facebook...

Delivery Date

Order before 14 h

for delivery between 03/05 and the 06/05/24

Approximate date using Suivi GRATUIT moreInfo
Close